If you are tagged...
Thank the person who gave you the award
Share 7 random bits about yourself
Pass the award on to a few of your favorite blogs
(And don't forget to let them know!)
I'll be tagging and awarding the following lovely ladies!
Caroline over at In Vinculis Etiam Audax...for inspiring photography
Tami over at My Moving Finger Writes...for great style and overall fabulousness
Jess at The Vintage Huntress...for inspiration and drool worthy fashion picks
Now for the random
- I've eaten pretzels as big as my head, drank beers larger than it, and danced on a table while singing German folk songs at Oktoberfest in Munich.
- My dream is to live in Europe, write travel books for Rick Steves, and visit every country in the world.
- I'm not afraid of being a little wacky...talking in odd voices - check, dancing in a supermarket -check, creating stupid songs complete with a strange dance...oh, check and check.
- I practiced martial arts for 8 years, and have used it twice it my life.
- For a short time I did stock upgrades and downgrades on The Rob Black Show, and no...I'm not a financial guru.
- If I reincarnated as an animal I would want to be a pelican...they can swim, fly, float, plus they come with storage!
- My favorite nut is the walnut.
Can't wait for more? Then check out my Weekly Blog: Veggie Girl Eats Out for my review of Sweet Art in St. Louis, MO. Click here to view Veggie Girl Eats Out!
If you'd like an email notification when new blogs are posted sign up for an e-mail subscription, which can be found to the left of this post.